This is the web site of Connect by Email, a division of Absolute Marketing Group.
Our postal address is
222 Broadway N
Fargo, ND 58102 USA
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-701-478-1111
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Connect by Email and Absolute Marketing Group take permission-based email very seriously. By sending email campaigns with us, you are agreeing to this Anti-Spam policy.
We believe that the CAN-SPAM laws are a great start at reducing the amount of spam people receive, but that true permissions-based email marketing goes beyond the scope of the current laws in most countries.
Generally, spam is unsolicited email that is sent in bulk.
Examples of acceptable forms of permission include –
- They signed up using a subscription form on your website
- They have made a purchase from you within the past 2 years
- They gave you their business card AND you obtained their permission to be added to your list.
- They completed a form offline AND they indicated they would like to be added to your list
Examples of NON-acceptable forms of permission –
- They dropped their business card in a fishbowl for a drawing, but you did not have a sign displayed telling them that you will be adding them to your subscription list
- You borrowed/rented/bought their email address from someone else (3rd party lists are not allowed)
- You copy-pasted or scraped their address from the web
- You obtained their permission, but you haven’t contacted them within the past 6 months (permission does not age well, and if you haven’t contacted them in the past 6 months, you need to obtain their permission again)
If you have a question regarding whether or not an address or addresses you would like to add to your list is ok, ask us BEFORE adding it to your list. Not doing so is a violation of our policy and subject to closure of your account at our discretion.
We include the following in your email campaigns to comply with the CAN-SPAM laws –
1. Your physical address
2. An unsubscribe link
We are serious about the privacy of your subscribers and will not give out their information to anyone they have not given express permission to. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected at our site. If a subscriber contacts us directly to have their email removed manually from a list, we will do so.
How will we know if you don’t have permission?
We monitor spam reporting systems and blacklists. When someone sends a spam complaint via their email client, it is tracked. If we receive an unusual amount of complaints (greater than 0.25% of all recipients, or 25 complaints per 10,000), your account will be closed.
We do not allow our clients to use our services to send spam. If a client is found using our services for spamming purposes, their account will be terminated and their service contract voided without refund.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Connect by Email’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Connect by Email’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Connect by Email at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Connect by Email’s web site are provided “as is”. Connect by Email makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Connect by Email does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Connect by Email or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Connect by Email’s Internet site, even if Connect by Email or a Connect by Email authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Connect by Email’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Connect by Email does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Connect by Email may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Connect by Email does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Connect by Email has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Connect by Email of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
We take abuse reports seriously at Connect by Email and Absolute Marketing Group. If you’ve received spam that you think came from us or one of our clients, we want to hear about it. Here’s how to get in contact with us:
Absolute Marketing Group/Connect by Email
222 Broadway N
Fargo, ND 58102 USA